I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") ičo: 4946707 with its registered office at Pražská 82/11, Vnitřní Město, 30100 Plzeň (hereinafter: "administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
Bomba energy s.r.o.
with its registered office at Pražská 82/11, Vnitřní Město, 30100 Plzeň
VAT number: CZ04946707, VAT payer
3. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. The administrator processes your identification and contact data for the needs of interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR, III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR.
the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
3. There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller shall store personal data
2. After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
2. Správce nemá / má v úmyslu předat osobní údaje do třetí země (do země mimo EU) nebo mezinárodní organizaci. Příjemci osobních údajů ve třetích zemích jsou poskytovatelé mailingových služeb / cloudových služeb.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. Správce prohlašuje, že přijal veškerá vhodná technická a organizační opatření k zabezpečení osobních údajů.
2. Správce přijal technická opatření k zabezpečení datových úložišť a úložišť osobních údajů v listinné podobě, zejména …
3. Správce prohlašuje, že k osobním údajům mají přístup pouze jím pověřené osoby.
VIII. Závěrečná ustanovení
1. By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
2. You agree to these conditions by checking the consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
3. The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on November 1, 2019.